Join Our Team
Current Employment Opportunities
Grassland Enterprises, Inc. prides itself on being a leader in the electrical construction field. Our projects showcase the talents of our company, but it’s our diverse team of hard-working, driven professionals that make us successful.
If you believe your personality and values align with ours, please apply for one of our current positions or check back for future openings. We’re always looking for self-motivated and ambitious professionals to join our team.
Grassland Enterprises Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE). Accordingly, we promote equal opportunity in the areas of employment, including but not limited to recruitment, training, development, transfer, promotion, work environment, job status, compensation, employee benefits and termination. Our employment practices are without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, citizenship, genetic information, and all other categories protected by federal, state, and local anti-discrimination law
- Paid time off (PTO): 8-22 days of vacation and holidays per year
- Medical Insurance: Company pays up to 60% of premium
- Dental Insurance: Comprehensive Plan
- Vision Insurance: Comprehensive Plan
- Short- Term Disability (Voluntary): Helps to cover income by paying monthly payments if employee is unable to work for a short period of time
- Long – Term Disability (Voluntary): Covers long term care expenses/services
- Voluntary Added Life Insurance: For spouse and child(ren)
- Simple IRA (Retirement): Employee match up to 3% of salary
- Life Insurance- AD & D: $10K coverage at no cost to you
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a voluntary, work-based program that offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who have personal and/or work-related problems. No cost to you.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Pre-tax payroll benefits to put towards eligible healthcare and dependents care cost
- Custom- Legal (Voluntary): Plan covers legal consultations & services
- Continuing Education & Training: Company paid
- Tuition Reimbursement: Company paid on selected degrees/certifications
- Company Sponsored Events: Holiday parties, charity events & fishing trips
- Gifts & Incentives: Quality Safety Awards, Employee Birthdays, Anniversaries, Holidays & Bonuses