Website Grassland Enterprises, Inc.
“Craftsmanship is our Commitment”
It is part of the company’s culture to support the next generation of electricians. The candidate for Electrical Apprentice must be enrolled (or working towards enrollment) in an accredited Apprentice program. This candidate must be literate, mathematically competent and possess basic knowledge of hand and power tools in order to learn electrical installations and procedures. Employees at all levels must learn and adhere to safety guidelines on the job site.
- Read and comprehend electrical single-line blueprints in the field
- Listen to and follow instructions from direct supervisor
- Ask questions when unfamiliar with an instruction or a situation
- Be proactive in learning aspects of operation, maintenance and repairs of electrical systems
- Currently enrolled (or in process of enrolling) in accredited apprentice program
- Knowledge of electrical theory, basic circuits, branch circuits, and specialty systems
- Knowledge of magnetic induction, three-phase transformers, conductors and wiring methods
- Working knowledge of basic hand and power tools
- Willingness to purchase and maintain personal tools
- Possess valid driver’s license
“Grassland Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires drug testing.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com